Insurance for Tenants

K&G Lettings Limited have partnered with one of the leading insurance companies in the UK – Endsleigh – to offer tenants quality and cost-effective Contents Insurance. This allows K&G Lettings Limited to continue to take the hassle out of renting a property in Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.

Contents Insurance

Tenants must ensure they have adequate cover for the contents contained within the rental house they are renting.  The landlord is only responsible for insuring the building of the rental property, against any potential loss or damage. As it is mainly the structure and part of the services which are insured, the contents and the belongings of the tenant are not covered. As a result, it is the responsibility of the tenant to arrange adequate contents insurance. More information on a tenant’s responsibilities can be found in the K&G Lettings Limited articles: A tenant’s responsibilities when letting a propertyA tenants guide: Tenants responsibilities matrix.

K&G Lettings Limited, working with Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited are pleased to offer specialist, low cost contents insurance for those people living in rented accommodation which may include the following features:

  • Cover available from just £3,000 worth of contents
  • Cover just your own belongings and only pay for the cover you need
  • Cover starts from just £4.55 a month
  • Downloaded Music Cover

Get a quote today by clicking the link below:

Content insurance for Tenants

More hints and tips on renting a property can be found in K&G Lettings Limited: A Tenants Guide.